|born on||19 September 1893 at 18:00 (= 6:00 PM )|
|Place||Utrecht, Netherlands, 52n06, 5e07|
|Timezone||LST m4e53 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||26°59' 14°04 Asc. 27°44'|
Dutch association football (soccer) player, who played as a midfielder for AFC Ajax and for the Netherlands national team.
Hordijk played 194 matches for Ajax from 1917 to 1927. He was a member of the first team that won the national championship in the 1917/1918 season. He was then selected to play for the Dutch national football team, appearing in 9 matches for Oranje without scoring (1919-1922). In his last season with Ajax, 1926/27 he became the top scorer of the club with 19 goals in 21 match appearances.
He died on 19 December 1975, aged 82, in Amsterdam.
- associate relationship with Buitenweg, Wout (born 24 May 1893). Notes: National team co-players, 1919-1922
- associate relationship with Verlegh, Antoon (born 29 March 1896). Notes: National team co-players, 1920-1922
Sy Scholfield submitted birth certificate no. 2307 from the online Utrecht archives: "des middags te zes uur" (six o'clock in the (after)noon).
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Soccer team player)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 82)
- Vocation : Sports : Soccer (Eur.Football) (Midfielder)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (National team player, 1919-1922)