|Birthname||Whitney Wayne Honea|
|born on||8 March 1971 at 12:28 (= 12:28 PM )|
|Place||Tucson, Arizona, 32n13, 110w56|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||17°35' 11°48 Asc. 02°32'|
American journalist who wrote the 2014 book, The Parents' Phrase Book: Hundreds of Easy, Useful Phrases, Scripts, and Techniques for Every Situation. Honea has written for a number of popular parenting websites, including Babble, BabyCenter, GeekDad, DadCentric, the Huffington Post, and Parentables. He is also a speaker and panelist at a number of parenting and blogging conferences, and was invited by the White House to contribute to President Obama's official blog.
From him on Twitter: "Thank you for the birthday wishes. You put the WOW! in 40" (posted 8 March 2011) , "As someone that was born and raised in Tucson that makes me happy and it doesn't surprise me one bit" .
Time from birth notice, Arizona Daily Star (Tucson, Arizona), 11 March 1971, page 60, born 8 March at Tucson Medical Center at 12:28pm.
- Traits : Body : Diet unusual (Vegetarian)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Gastrointestinal (Achalasia)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two sons)
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction