|Birthname||Holt, Charles John, Jr.|
|born on||5 February 1919 at 03:40 (= 03:40 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°38' 15°19 Asc. 24°50'|
American actor best known for his youthful leading roles in dozens of Western films and his co-starring roles in The Magnificent Ambersons (1942) and The Treasure of the Sierra Madre (1948).
The son of cowboy star Jack Holt, he made his acting debut in 1928 in one of his father's films, Vanishing Pioneer, but the rest of his career was based on his own merit. His major career start came in 1937 with the film History is Made At Night. Some of his other films included Gunfight At the O.K. Corral (1957) and The Treasure of the Sierra Madre (1958).
Although he was on the top ten list of money-making cowboy stars at the box office throughout the '40s, he eventually became disenchanted with the scripts. Despite his success, his father made twice the number of films during his career than Holt Jr. did during his.
Holt was married on 10 December 1938 and had a son, Lance, on 15 January 1940. He had a total of three marriages and four children.
He died of cancer, a brain tumour, on 15 February 1973, aged 54, in Shawnee, Oklahoma.
- parent->child relationship with Holt, Lance (born 15 January 1940)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1928 (Debut film, "Vanishing Pioneer")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1937 ("History is Made At Night")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1957 ("Gunfight At the O.K. Corral")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1958 ("The Treasure of the Sierra Madre")
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons (Same in Contemporary American Horoscopes)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Brain tumor)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer