|born on||7 April 1939 at 09:47 (= 09:47 AM )|
|Place||Dallas, Texas, 32n47, 96w48|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||16°56' 01°05 Asc. 21°43'|
American physician and lawyer; a scientist-astronaut selected by NASA on 8/04/1967. As a science astronaut, he worked on the Skylab habitability systems and conducted essential medical experiments though he never did actually go into space.
Holmquest earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from Southern Methodist University and went on to get both his Doctorate of Philosophy in Physiology and a Doctorate of Medicine at Baylor University. He received his Juris Doctor from the University of Houston. Prior to working with NASA as a civilian mission specialist, he completed his internship in Internal Medicine, and he later held the position of Chief of Nuclear Medicine at Ben Taub General Hospital.
Married to Dr. Ann Nixon James, they have one daughter, Hilary Catherine, born 8/24/1970. He enjoys skiing and handball.
- associate relationship with Crippen, Robert L. (born 11 September 1937). Notes: Support crew member and developer of Skylab missions
- compare to chart of Space: Skylab (space station) (born 14 May 1973). Notes: worked on the Skylab habitability systems and conducted essential medical experiments
Lynn Koiner quotes him by letter, with a personal note added in his own hand
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (Chief of Nuclear Medicine)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Medical : Physician
- Vocation : Science : Physics (Mission specialist with NASA)