|born on||23 June 1894 at 11:30 (= 11:30 AM )|
|Place||Amsterdam, Netherlands, 52n22, 4e54|
|Timezone||AMT m4e53 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||01°55' 28°30 Asc. 25°54'|
Dutch mystic, healer and psychic. Called the "Rasputin of her day" she exercised a powerful influence with Queen Juliana of the Netherlands from 1948. From mid-June to the end of August 1956, there was an extreme amount of publicity about the extent of her influence on the Dutch court, generally with alarm and disapproval and Prince Bernhard was said to have made an effort to have her committed to an institution.
Hofmans had a religious enlightenment on 3/02/1946, after which she practiced as a Christian healer. Her reputation grew to where some 800-900 people a week came to her. She charged no fee but did accept offerings that people left.
The Vereniging tegen de Kwakzalverij (Dutch association against charlatans, or quackery) has ranked Hofmans in the 14th place of the top twenty charlatans of the 20th century in The Netherlands.
- associate relationship with Christina, Princess of the Netherlands (born 18 February 1947)
- associate relationship with Juliana, Queen of the Netherlands (born 30 April 1909)
- friend relationship with Boeke, Kees (born 25 September 1884)
- friend relationship with Weinreb, Friedrich (born 18 November 1910). Notes: Weinrebs schimmenrijk
- other associate with Quispel, Gilles (born 30 May 1916). Notes: Quispel met Queen Juliana via Hofmans circle.
- Social : Great Publicity June 1956 (Extent of influence on Dutch court, two months)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Selma Schepel quotes B.C.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Hit by car, terminal)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Religious healer
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Psychic/ Medium/ Spiritualist (Famed, worked with Queen Juliana)