Hoffman, Philip Seymour
|born on||23 July 1967|
|Place||Fairport, New York, 43n06, 77w27|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||or or|
American actor and director. He won the Academy Award for Best Actor for the 2005 biographical film Capote, and received three Academy Award nominations as Best Supporting Actor as well as three Tony Award nominations for his work in the theater.
Hoffman was an accomplished theater actor and director. He joined the LAByrinth Theater Company in 1995, and directed and performed in numerous stage productions.
On February 2, 2014, Hoffman was found dead by his friend, playwright David Bar Katz, in the bathroom of Hoffman's West Village, Manhattan office apartment. According to the New York City Police Department, he was found with a hypodermic needle in his arm. The investigators also found heroin in the apartment. In a 2006 interview with 60 Minutes, Hoffman revealed that he had suffered from drug and alcohol abuse after graduating from college, and went to rehab for drug and alcohol addiction, recovering at age 22. He said he had abused "anything I could get my hands on. I liked it all." Hoffman relapsed over 20 years later, checking into a rehabilitation program for about 10 days in May 2013 because of problems with prescription pills andheroin.
- associate relationship with Hall, Philip Baker (born 10 September 1931). Notes: Co-stars in four films
- role played of/by Capote, Truman (born 30 September 1924). Notes: "Capote," 2005
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 1999 (Costume designer Mimi O'Donnell)
- Work : Prize 2005 (Academy Award for Best Actor)
- Relationship : End significant relationship 2013 (Separated from Mimi O'Donnell)
Birth time unknown. Starkman rectified it to 2.39.28 EDT. De Jabrun rectified to 5.00-5.30 AM.
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two daughters, one son)
- Personal : Death : Other Death (overdose of heroin)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Notable : Awards : Oscar (Best Actor)