|Birthname||Yves Jean Noël Hocdé|
|born on||29 April 1973 at 14:20 (= 2:20 PM )|
|Place||Nantes, France, 47n13, 1w33|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°05' 24°30 Asc. 04°42'|
French competition rower, world champion and Olympic champion.
Hocdé won a gold medal in Lightweight coxless fours, at the 2000 Summer Olympics. He was world champion in 2001.
- associate relationship with Sports: 2000 Summer Olympics, Sydney (born 15 September 2000). Notes: Gold medal, Lightweight coxless fours, France
- business associate/partner relationship with Bette, Jean-Christophe (born 3 December 1977)
- business associate/partner relationship with Porchier, Laurent (born 27 June 1968)
- Work : Prize 2000 (Gold medal at the Sydney Olympics)
Didier Geslain archive, 'sports divers' pdf file, p. 79.
- Vocation : Sports : Rowing/ Kayaking (Competition rower)
- Notable : Awards : Olympics (Gold medal in Lightweight coxless fours)
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship (World Champion)