|born on||20 April 1889 at 18:30 (= 6:30 PM )|
|Place||Braunau, Austria, 48n15, 13e04|
|Timezone||LMT m13e04 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||00°48' 06°38 Asc. 26°41'|
Austrian-German politician who became the Dictator of Germany in 1933, retaining power until 1945. He gained political character and purpose in WW I, joining the Worker's Party after the war was over. He was appointed Chancellor in January 1930 and quickly rose to power, becoming Fuhrer of the resurgent National Socialist Party by the fall of 1931. He became Reich chancellor, his first political office, in 1933 and by 1939, over-ran Europe. His infamous dictatorship, lasting for only 13 years, created a permanent shift in world politics and was directly responsible for the death of over 30 million people.
Of the seven children conceived by Hitler's mother, Klara, four died prematurely, one was moronic, and another was hidden from public view as an idiot. Her marriage was so close to being labeled incestuous that the pope had to give the couple a special dispensation, and all of her life, she called her 20-year-older husband "uncle." The inbreeding led Hitler to feel that his own blood was "tainted," and he used leeches to "purify" himself. He had an abiding, and secret, fear all of his life. His grandmother, Anna Maria Schicklgruber, while an unmarried servant girl, had produced Hitler's father, Alois. It was never really known whether or not the child was the result of a seduction by her employer's student son - a Jew.
Hitler's first goal was to be an artist but he flunked the application twice, 1907 and 1908, to Vienna's Academy of Fine Arts. In the early 20th century, bitter about the rejection of his application, he was scratching out a living selling postcards he painted of local landmarks. During the Great War he joined the army on 1 August 1914 and served in a Bavarian infantry regiment. He survived four years of front-line combat, winning the Iron Cross twice for bravery. It was not until after Corporal Hitler returned to his adopted Munich and became leader of the National Socialist Party that he began to take the shape of his future.
In 1920 Hitler joined the German Workers' party and turned the tiny, ineffective group into a formidable paramilitary organization. At Munich on 8 November 1923, he tried to force the Bavarian government into a full-scaled revolution against the Weimar Republic but his beer hall putsch failed. He was tried and spent nine months in prison, where he wrote the first volume of "Mein Kampf" (My Struggle), his plan for Germany's dominion over the world.
Aided by Germany's internal chaos and worsening economic condition, Hitler schemed his way into authority and in 1933 was named Chancellor. It was a time of economic depression in Germany with a third of the country out of work. Hitler's speaking power was awesome, winning him the support of the masses. He built a private army of 100,000 men, the brown-shirted Storm Troopers and purged potential threats to his leadership, murdering or jailing political rivals on the infamous "Night of the Long Knives," 30 June 1934. His policy of Aryan supremacy sent over six million European Jews, Gypsies and political dissidents to the gas chambers. He had "immoral books" burned in his police state. He offered national pride and jobs, offering hope for an economic recovery.
Hitler re-armed Germany, re-occupied the Rhineland, took over Austria and seized Czechoslovakia as his first steps toward conquering Europe - then the world. In November 1938 he ordered a huge pogrom with Jewish arrests all over Germany for his demonic vision of Aryan dominion. On 1 September 1939, his armored columns rolled across the Polish border, triggering WW II. When battlefield casualties numbering in the millions provoked an unsuccessful assassination plot on his life in 1944, he condemned the men responsible to death. They were hung on meat hooks and strangled with piano wire - but short of death. They were revived and rehanged, repeatedly, the episodes filmed for Hitler's later enjoyment.
Toward the last days, and particularly after injuries suffered in the bomb plot of 20 July 1944, Adolf Hitler showed marked signs of physical deterioration. His shoulders were bowed and his face deeply lined, his gait was shuffling and there was a tremor in his left hand. After the failure of his Ardennes offensive, he and his mistress Eva Braun took up quarters in the chancellery in Berlin. Early on 29 April 1945, yielding to her wishes, they were married in a civil ceremony in the bunker under the chancellery. Immediately after, he dictated his will in which he blamed the war and most other human woes on Jewry. At 3:30 PM on April 30, he and his bride committed suicide. The dictator shot himself through the mouth and Eva took poison. Their bodies were carried to the courtyard where they were doused with gasoline and torched.
The women in Hitler's life had uniformly tragic fates. Geli Raubal, Hitler's 20-year-younger half-niece and romantic obsession, was found dead in her bed on 19 September 1931 with a bullet through her chest and Hitler's gun by her side, in the Berlin apartment that she shared with her uncle. "A mysterious darkness surround the death of this unusual beauty," the newspapers wrote. Whether the death was a murder or suicide has never been resolved. There was a hasty attempt to cover up the death with the announcement of suicide "that she was nervous about an upcoming recital." The Munchner Post wrote that "Herr Hitler and his niece had yet another fierce quarrel." The report continued that the 23-year old girl wanted to go to Vienna, where she intended to become engaged.
Hitler first was captivated by Geli (short for Angela) in 1925, when she was 17. He persuaded her and her mother, his half-sister, to serve as his live-in housekeepers, first at his mountain retreat at Berchtesgaden. Before long "Uncle Alf" had ensconced the girl into an apartment building next to his in Munich and was escorting her to cafes and cinemas. He hovered at her side, the picture of an infatuated adolescent. In 1929, he moved her into his apartment. Historians have debated the nature of their relationship ever since, debating the assertion that Hitler was entirely asexual to the belief that he led a normal sexual life, to stories of perversions and phobias. It has been established that Hitler had one testicle and that he had a huge pornographic collection. Whatever the explicit form Hitler's affections took, it seemed evident that Geli was increasingly confined and resistant to her position.
Was this one death meaningless in the face of the millions to come? Or was it the cornerstone, the symbol of the ultimate power of a madman, the power of death itself?
In the mid-'30s, Hitler met Renate Muller, then 29 and an established star in German movies. The petite, blue-eyed blonde accepted a command invitation to the private quarters of Der Fuhrer. In October 1937, the meetings ended abruptly. Renate Muller either jumped 40 feet from her Berlin apartment window - or was thrown out by the Gestapo, after being charged with having a Jewish lover.
Hitler met 17-year-old Eva Braun when he was 40; she was working part-time in a photography shop. Braun became his mistress the following year in an "open secret," and remained loyal to him for 15 years from the glory days to the bitter end of Nazi Germany. She had no political interest or social conscience, but enjoyed her home, garden, dogs, movies and clothes. Braun wrote in her diary the observations that any light-minded young girl might make.
The dark side of her role apparently made its mark, as she attempted suicide twice, once on 1 November 1932 and once on 29 May 1935. When the Allies closed in during the last days, Braun joined Hitler in Berlin and followed him into death the following day.
From Werner Maser, "Hitler," the baptismal records are quoted for the date of Hitler's paternal great-grandfather, Johannes Schicklgruber, 29 May 1764, Spital am Pyhrn, Austria, 14 E.20, 47 N.39.
Paternal grandmother, Maria Schicklgruber, 15 April 1795, Strones, Austria, 15 E.19, 48 N.36. She became pregnant by Johann Huttler, Hitler's maternal great grandfather.
- associate relationship with Goebbels, Joseph (born 29 October 1897). Notes: Close
- associate relationship with Historic: World War II (born 1 September 1939). Notes: Leader of Germany
- associate relationship with Mortality: Night of the Long Knives (born 30 June 1934). Notes: Perpetrator
- associate relationship with Mussert, Anton (born 11 May 1894)
- associate relationship with Serrano Súñer, Ramón (born 12 September 1901)
- associate relationship with Sports: 1936 Summer Olympics, Berlin (born 1 August 1936)
- associate relationship with Weber, Friedrich (born 30 January 1892)
- business associate/partner relationship with Bruckner, Wilhelm (born 11 December 1884)
- business associate/partner relationship with Dietrich, Josef "Sepp" (born 28 May 1892)
- business associate/partner relationship with Göring, Emmy (born 24 March 1893). Notes: She was his hostess
- business associate/partner relationship with Mussolini, Benito (born 29 July 1883)
- friend relationship with Goebbels, Magda (born 11 November 1901)
- friend relationship with Speer, Albert (born 19 March 1905)
- friend relationship with Wagener, Otto (born 29 April 1888). Notes: Close
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Churchill, Winston (born 30 November 1874)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Delmer, Sefton (born 24 May 1904)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Goerdeler, Carl Friedrich (born 31 July 1884)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Grzesinski, Albert (born 28 July 1879)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Hammerstein-Equord, Kurt von (born 28 September 1878)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Rosenblüth, Martin (born 1 February 1886)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Thälmann, Ernst (born 16 April 1886)
- child->parent relationship with Hitler, Alois (born 7 June 1837)
- child->parent relationship with Hitler, Klara (born 12 August 1860)
- spouse relationship with Braun, Eva (born 6 February 1912). Notes: Happy
- sibling relationship with Hitler, Gustav (born 17 May 1885)
- sibling relationship with Hitler, Ida (born 23 September 1886)
- sibling relationship with Hitler, Otto (born 17 June 1892)
- sibling relationship with Hitler, Paula (born 21 January 1896)
- other kin relationship with Raubal, Geli (born 4 June 1908)
- has other family relationship with Stuart-Houston, William (born 12 March 1911). Notes: William Patrick was his nephew
- (has as) mentor relationship with Eckart, Dietrich (born 23 March 1868)
- (has as) worker relationship with Bormann, Martin (born 17 June 1900)
- (has as) other hierarchical relationship with Brandt, Karl (born 8 January 1904). Notes: Doctor/ patient
- (has as) other hierarchical relationship with Frank, Hans (born 23 May 1900). Notes: Lawyer/ client
- (has as) other hierarchical relationship with Morell, Theo (born 22 July 1886). Notes: Doctor/ patient
- homicide attempt perpetrator relationship with Stauffenberg, Claus von (born 15 November 1907). Notes: Failed assassination attempt
- homicide attempt perpetrator relationship with Tresckow, Henning von (born 10 January 1901)
- compare to chart of Chamberlain, Neville (born 18 March 1869)
- compare to chart of Erik, Duke of Västmanland (born 20 April 1889). Notes: Born on the same date
- compare to chart of Historic: 20 July 1944 plot (born 20 July 1944)
- compare to chart of Nation: German Reich (1871) (born 18 January 1871)
- compare to chart of Nation: Germany, Weimar Republic (1918) (born 9 November 1918)
- compare to chart of Nation: USSR, foundation (born 30 December 1922). Notes: June 1941: Russia under attack
- compare to chart of Political: Hitler appointed as Chancellor (1933) (born 30 January 1933)
- compare to chart of Seldte, Franz (born 29 June 1882)
- compare to chart of Sports: Olympic torch relay (born 1 August 1936)
- role played of/by Ganz, Bruno (born 22 March 1941). Notes: 2004 film "Der Untergang/ Downfall"
- role played of/by Hopkins, Anthony (born 31 December 1937). Notes: 1981 TV film "The Bunker"
- role played of/by Jacobi, Derek (born 22 October 1938). Notes: 1982 TV series "Inside the Third Reich"
- role played of/by McKellen, Ian (born 25 May 1939). Notes: 1989 TV film "Countdown to War"
- role played of/by Smith, Kurtwood (born 3 July 1943). Notes: Voiced in 2009 short film, "All in the Bunker"
- Social : Change of Lifestyle 1907 (Flunked the application for Vienna art school, 1908 also)
- Social : Joined group 1920 (Joined the German Workers Party)
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 1923 (Jailed for attempted revolution)
- Death of Significant person 19 September 1931 (Geli Raubal, suspected lover, died of gunshot)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Gain social status 1933 (Dictator of Germany)
- Crime : Homicide Perpetration 30 June 1934 (Political raid "Night of the Long Knives")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : End significant relationship October 1937 (With Renate Muller)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Crime : Assault/ Battery Victimization 20 July 1944 at 12:45 PM in Wolf's Lair (Unsuccessful assassination plot )
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Lose social status 1945 (Defeated by Allies)
- Death by Suicide 30 April 1945 at 3:30 PM in Berlin, Germany (Shot himself, age 56)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Zenit 11/1933, quotes B.R. BJA same "from a gentleman acquainted with Hitler's sister-in-law," 7/1938 (The Editor of BJA, 4/1932, rectifies to 6:17 PM. Sabian Symbols No.462 gives 6:14 PM)
(In 6/1989, Claudia von Schierstedt confirmed the data to LMR, from research of archives. Austria at that time did not have the time of birth on the certificate but Heinz Noesselt, a co-worker at "Zenit," asked at the rectory, as the church did keep a notice of the birth and christening, and published the information in Zenit 11/1933, p. 431. Hitler was born 20April 1889 6 1/2 in the evening, at Salzburger Vorstadt 219, Branau."
On 22 May 2015 Sy Scholfield found birth records online  including original baptismal/birth record from the Braunau rectory stating birth on 20 April 1889 "6½ Abends" (6:30 in the evening) and baptism on 22 April at "3¼" (3:15pm), and birth announcement.
- Traits : Personality : Bigot (Racist)
- Family : Childhood : Family large (One of seven kids)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage less than 3 Yrs (Marriage to Eva Braun, one day)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Lifestyle : Financial : Rags to riches
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (Jailed for attempted revolution)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide by order (Millions)
- Personal : Death : Suicide (Poison and gunshot)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Theater)
- Vocation : Military : Combat (Four years front line combat)
- Vocation : Military : Honors (Awarded Iron Cross twice)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Corporal)
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (Dictator/Chancellor of Germany)
- Vocation : Politics : Nazi party
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction ("Mein Kampf")
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Leadership
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Most famed war criminal)
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure (Leader of Nazi Germany)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection