Historic: Jetzer or a Bernese Miracle Affair
|born on||31 May 1509 Jul.Cal. (10 June 1509 greg.)|
|Place||Berne, Switzerland, 46n57, 7e26|
|Timezone||LMT m7e26 (is local mean time)|
Swiss justice tragedy before the beginning Reformation.Background of the so-called Jetzer Affair in Berne (1507-1509)were different views between monks about the origin of Saint Mary.Was she born "immaculata" - without a sin - or not?Others said if she was born in sin - why not Jesus? The question of marianism has been always,over centuries,a beloved idea for popes,visible in countless artworks. It lasted 400 years till a catholic article revised history and showed that the Dominican monks had been tortured, that their sayings at the end were worthless.The judgement about the whole process had to be renewed.He also wrote the pope to that time wanted to be sure calling "his" Bernese troops - for him it was a play about power.And by chosing his bishops he knew in advance that the monks would die (chart 31.5.1509)
But who was Johann Jetzer?Jetzer was a taylor but used to say what the monks liked to hear he betrayed them;he was playing illusions about Saint Mary which cost the life of the Dominicans.Jetzer,23,came to Berne on August 24 1506 (jul.)urgently begging the prior to assist the orden.The hesitating monks took him first as a guest.After a while Jetzer spoke of a ghost,a former prior,called Kaltbürger.He preferred Saint Mary was now speaking in the night,that she had even given him a stigma of blood.The process against the taylor had a highly inequal pattern of black and white:all points concerning Jetzer - many and clear evidences - were simply forgotten or not even discussed. Just the contrary happened with the tortured members of the orden spoken guilty for everything.They died a cruel death at stake.Jetzer was given the chance to flee from a prison into freedom, outside of the frontiers in security:a short prelude before the Reformation and Zwingli's talk in Berne.
- associate relationship with Pope Julius II (born 22 June 1445 Jul.Cal. (1 July 1445 greg.))
- compare to chart of Cities: Berne:conj.Jup-Sat (born 8 November 1186 Jul.Cal. (15 Nov 1186 greg.))
- Crime : Trial dates 23 May 1509 Jul.Cal. (2 June 1509 greg.) in Berne (Judgement:Degradation)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Death by Execution 31 May 1509 Jul.Cal. (10 June 1509 greg.) in Berne (Death by fire (stake) at "Schwellenmätteli" (monks))
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Max Baumgartner:Schicksale vor den Schranken (Schweizer Druck- und Verlagshaus 1943)
Richard Feller:Geschichte Berns (II),page 99 (Herbert Lang & Cie,Bern 1953)
Dr.N.Paulus:"Ein Justizmord an vier Dominikanern begangen"(1897)
- Traits : Personality : Attention seeking
- Traits : Personality : Bigot
- Traits : Personality : Liar/ Fraud
- Traits : Personality : Vain/ Self-absorbed
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Phenomena
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Other Occult Fields
- Vocation : Religion : Saint/ Stigmatist