|Birthname||Heinrich Luitpold Himmler|
|born on||7 October 1900 at 15:30 (= 3:30 PM )|
|Place||Munich, Germany, 48n08, 11e34|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°52' 00°15 Asc. 12°16'|
German head of the Gestapo police, architect of the concentration camps and the Holocaust, who was second only to Hitler in the Third Reich. He ordered the deaths of millions, beginning with the "blood purge" on 30 June 1934 and ending with the systematic murder of millions of Jews within the death camps.
The son of a schoolteacher, Himmler apparently had a happy childhood. His father encouraged his schoolwork, and his mother doted on him. By the end of World War I, Himmler had received a diploma in agriculture. He participated in Hitler's Munich Putsch in November 1923, and joined the Nazi party in 1925. When Hitler became Chancellor in 1933, Himmler was named head of the Munich police, and it was in this post that he organized the first concentration camp at Dachau.
In April 1934, he was named assistant chief of the secret police, and by 1936 had control of all German police operations. After the war began, Himmler began working to remove non-Germans from Germany. When Hitler articulated his "final solution" in 1941, Himmler carried it out with concentration camps in Eastern Europe.
Himmler acquired some psychosomatic illnesses in the final months of the war, but thought he would succeed Hitler. When he and Hitler had a falling-out, Hitler had him arrested. Himmler escaped, but was captured by the Allies. He died on 23 May 1945 after biting down on a hidden cyanide pill when he was being searched, following interrogation by the British, Luneburg, Germany.
- associate relationship with Coler, Edit von (born 9 July 1895)
- associate relationship with Grawitz, Ernst-Robert (born 8 June 1899)
- associate relationship with Mortality: Night of the Long Knives (born 30 June 1934). Notes: Perpetrator
- associate relationship with Peiper, Joachim (born 30 January 1915)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Gesche, Bruno (born 5 November 1905)
- (has as) benefactor relationship with Flick, Friedrich (born 10 July 1883)
- (has as) recipient relationship with Flettner, Anton (born 1 November 1885)
- (has as) boss relationship with Glücks, Richard (born 22 April 1888)
- (has as) worker relationship with Rahn, Otto (born 18 February 1904)
- homicide victim relationship with Rabenau, Friedrich von (born 10 October 1884). Notes: Shot dead on Himmler's orders
- role played of/by Holm, Ian (born 12 September 1931). Notes: 1978 TV miniseries "Holocaust"
- role played of/by Rooten, Luis van (born 29 November 1906). Notes: "The Hitler Gang," 1944; "Operation Eichmann," 1961
- Social : Joined group 1925 (Joined the Nazi Party)
- Work : New Career 1933 (Head of the Munich police)
- Work : New Job 1936 (Head of all police operations)
Gauquelin Vol. 5/1931
Sy Scholfield quotes from Tierkreis und Hakenkreuz: als Astrologe an Himmlers Hof by Wilhelm Theodor H. Wulff (Bertelsmann Sachbuchverlag, 1968), p. 245: "Himmelskarte zur Nativität Heinrich Himmler, geboren am 7. Oktober 1900, errechnete Geburtszeit 4 Uhr 28 Minuten 34 Sekunden - später von ihm selbst bestätigt." Translation: Sky map for the Nativity of Heinrich Himmler, born on 7 October 1900, calculated birth time 4 clock 28 minutes 34 seconds A.M. - later confirmed by himself."
- Traits : Personality : Bigot (Racist)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Homicide by order (Blood purge, concentration camps)
- Personal : Death : Suicide (Ingested cyanide capsule)
- Vocation : Law : Police (Gestapo)
- Vocation : Politics : Nazi party (High-ranking in party)
- Notable : Famous : Criminal cases (Blood purge monster, famed war criminal)
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure (Leader of Nazi Germany)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book