|Birthname||James Andrew Himes|
|born on||5 July 1966 at 07:30 (= 07:30 AM )|
|Place||San Isidro, Peru, 12s07, 77w03|
|Timezone||-05 h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°02' 13°53 Asc. 26°47'|
American businessman and politician serving as the U.S. Representative for Connecticut's 4th congressional district since 2009. A member of the Democratic Party, he chaired the New Democrat Coalition in the 115th Congress (2017–2019).
His district includes most of the southwestern corner of the state and is largely coextensive with the Connecticut side of the New York metropolitan area. It incorporates portions of Fairfield County and New Haven County, including the cities of Bridgeport, Fairfield and Stamford.
Himes was born in Lima, Peru, to American parents, where his father worked for the Ford Foundation. He spent his early childhood in Lima and Bogotá, Colombia. After the divorce of his parents, Jim Himes, his mother, and his two sisters moved to Pennington, New Jersey, where he graduated from high school.
He attended Harvard University as an undergraduate where he was the captain of the Lightweight crew and graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in 1988. Himes studied for a degree in Latin American studies as a Rhodes scholar at St Edmund Hall, Oxford and graduated with a Master of Philosophy in 1990. He was awarded an honorary Doctor of Humane Letters degree from the University of Bridgeport on 5 May 2012.
Himes lives in the Cos Cob section of Greenwich, Connecticut with his wife and their two daughters. He is fluent in Spanish.
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield.
- Traits : Mind : Education extensive (BA, MPhil)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two daughters)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Grant, Scholarship, etc. (Rhodes Scholar)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate
- Vocation : Business : Banker/ Financier
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Democratic)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office