Hilton, Nicky (1926)
|Birthname||Conrad Nicholson Hilton, Jr.|
|born on||6 July 1926 at 03:00 (= 03:00 AM )|
|Place||Dallas, Texas, 32n47, 96w48|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°32' 01°40 Asc. 08°23'|
American socialite, hotel heir, businessman, and TWA director. His father was Conrad Nicholson Hilton, founder of Hilton Hotels, and his mother was Mary Adelaide (Barron). Hilton grew up with three siblings: William Barron Hilton, Eric Michael Hilton, and Constance Francesca Hilton. He was the great-uncle of Paris and Nicky Hilton, the latter sharing his nickname.
Hilton had an affair with his step-mother, Zsa Zsa Gabor, in 1944. He was Elizabeth Taylor's first husband (6 May 1950 – 29 January 1951) with the marriage ending in divorce.
In 1958, Hilton married oil heiress Patricia "Trish" McClintock. They had two sons: Conrad Nicholson Hilton III and Michael Otis Hilton.
Hilton died of a heart attack at the age of 42, brought about by many years of heavy alcohol consumption.
- friend relationship with Baur, Esperanza (born 17 July 1920). Notes: Lovers?
- lover relationship with Gabor, Zsa Zsa (born 6 February 1917). Notes: His step-mother
- lover relationship with Miller, Ann (born 12 April 1923). Notes: Dated
- child->parent relationship with Hilton, Conrad (born 25 December 1887)
- spouse relationship with Taylor, Elizabeth (born 27 February 1932). Notes: 6 May 1950 – 29 January 1951
- sibling relationship with Hilton, Barron (born 23 October 1927)
- sibling relationship with Hilton, Eric (born 1 July 1933)
- sibling relationship with Hilton, Francesca (born 10 March 1947). Notes: Half-siblings
- other kin relationship with Hilton, Nicky (1983) (born 5 October 1983). Notes: Great uncle/ niece
- other kin relationship with Hilton, Paris (born 17 February 1981). Notes: Great uncle/ niece
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate with 3:00 am.
Church of Light quotes Nell Botterill, 1958 with 8:00 am, source unknown.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Heart attack)
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Notable : Famous : Socialite