|Birthname||Keri Lynn Hilson|
|born on||5 December 1982 at 03:27 (= 03:27 AM )|
|Place||Decatur, Georgia (US), 33n46, 84w18|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°52' 12°45 Asc. 22°07'|
American singer, songwriter, dancer, actress and record producer. She spent most of her youth working with producer Anthony Dent, as a songwriter and background vocalist for several R&B and hip hop artists. By the age of 14, Hilson had secured a record deal with the girl group D'Signe, who later disbanded. She attended Oxford College of Emory University and Emory University in Atlanta, while she continued writing songs for artists, including Britney Spears, Jennifer Lopez, and Mary J. Blige, with the production and songwriting team, The Clutch. In 2006, Hilson signed with American rapper and producer Timbaland's record label, Mosley Music. Her breakthrough came the following year after appearing on Timbaland's single "The Way I Are", which topped charts around the world.
Hilson's music style is generally R&B, hip hop and pop; womanhood, sexual intimacy and love are typical themes. Hilson's debut studio album, In a Perfect World..., was released in 2009, and debuted at number four on the US Billboard 200 chart, eventually being certified gold by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA). The album spawned the hit singles, "Knock You Down", "Turnin Me On" and "I Like". It also earned Hilson two Grammy Award nominations for Best New Artist and Best Rap/Sung Collaboration for "Knock You Down". Her second studio album, No Boys Allowed, released in 2010, was considerably less successful than its predecessor; however, it included the single, "Pretty Girl Rock".
Besides her music career, Hilson has contributed to various charities and pursued a career in acting, but she continues to record and perform music. She has contributed in the fight against HIV and AIDS, helped various relief efforts for natural disasters, and become involved with several educational organizations. In 2012, Hilson made her acting debut in the romantic comedy film, Think Like a Man. Her achievements include a BET Award, MOBO Award, NAACP Image Award and two Soul Train Music Awards.
- role played of/by Baker, Josephine (born 3 June 1906). Notes: Video for her single "Pretty Girl Rock"
Sy Scholfield quotes her on Twitter: "my bday's Dec 5th. I was born & rasied in Decatur, GA @ Dekalb General Hospital" , "3:27 am. I was born this very minute in 1982. Stayed up to thank God... #December5th http://instagram.com/p/wN-L04LFBY/" .
- Traits : Body : Race (Black)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Fundraiser
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Dancer/ Teacher
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Record)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (Raises awareness and prevention of HIV and AIDS)
- Vocation : Politics : Diplomat (Ambassador for MTV Staying Alive)