Hilliard, Asa Grant III
|Birthname||Maurice Elton Hilliard|
|born on||22 August 1933 at 09:00 (= 09:00 AM )|
|Place||Galveston, Texas, 29n18, 94w48|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°02' 15°29 Asc. 09°21'|
African-American professor of educational psychology who worked on indigenous ancient African history (ancient Egyptian), culture, education and society. He was the Fuller E. Callaway Professor of Urban Education at Georgia State University, with joint appointments in the Department of Educational Policy Studies and the Department of Educational Psychology and Special Education. Prior to his position at Georgia State, Hilliard served as the Dean of the School of Education at San Francisco State University in San Francisco, California. Hilliard was travelling with his wife and a tour group in Egypt when he died unexpectedly on 13 August 2007 of what was determined to be Malaria. He was 73.
Birth certificate in hand from Sy Scholfield.
- Traits : Body : Race (African-American)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Other Major diseases (Malaria)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Psychologist
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Ethnologist
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Historian
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Sociologist