|born on||21 January 1924 at 08:15 (= 08:15 AM )|
|Place||Southampton, England, 50n55, 1w25|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°02' 21°53 Asc. 03°56'|
British comedian who was very popular with his zany comic style and voted the Funniest Man of TV in Britain. He also was elected to the Television Hall of Fame. His show business debut came in 1941 when he starred in the review, "Stars In Battledress."
By 1986, his stand-up, fall-down, naughty-but-nice slapstick humor was being aired in 80 countries, as well as at home in England. At the time of his death, "The Benny Hill Show" was being shown in 100 countries around the world and had made some $40 million.
Gay, he lived as a bachelor in a London apartment.
Having a history of heart problems, as he was overweight, he suffered a heart attack in 2/1992. He was found dead in his London flat on 4/19/1992, having died of a heart attack some four days prior.
David Fisher quotes an article by Russell Grant in the TV times of 4/04/86, data from Hill. The year was confirmed by Frank Clifford from the London B.R.
- Traits : Body : Weight (240 lbs.)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Heart disease, terminal)
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Home : Same location lifetime (London)
- Passions : Sexuality : Gay
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy (Slapstick)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Benny Hill Show)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession