Hildegard Maria, Princess of Bavaria
|Birthname||Hildegard Maria Christina Therese|
|born on||5 March 1881 at 12:30 (= 12:30 PM )|
|Place||Munich, Germany, 48n08, 11e34|
|Timezone||LMT m11e34 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||15°05' 18°39 Asc. 16°49'|
German princess as a daughter of the last King of Bavaria, Ludwig III, and his wife, Maria Theresia of Austria-Este. Hildegard was interested in art and painted portraits of herself. As a woman she was not allowed to take part in lessons, but she wrote to the painter Heinrich von Zügel, sending her designs for correction by post.
She was friends with the writer Emilia Giehrl (1837-1915), and after Giehrl's death she wrote a book about her.
She died on 2 February 1948 at Schloss Wildenwart, aged 66.
Link to Wikipedia biography (German)
- child->parent relationship with Ludwig III, King of Bavaria (born 7 January 1845)
- child->parent relationship with Marie Therese, Queen Consort of Bavaria (born 2 July 1849)
- sibling relationship with Adelgunde, Princess of Bavaria (born 17 October 1870)
- sibling relationship with Franz, Prince of Bavaria (born 10 October 1875)
- sibling relationship with Gundelinde, Princess of Bavaria (born 26 August 1891)
- sibling relationship with Karl, Prince of Bavaria (born 1 April 1874)
- sibling relationship with Maria Ludwiga Theresia, Princess of Bavaria (born 6 July 1872)
- sibling relationship with Mathilde, Princess of Bavaria (born 17 August 1877)
- sibling relationship with Rupprecht, Crown Prince of Bavaria (born 18 May 1869)
- sibling relationship with Wolfgang, Prince of Bavaria (born 2 July 1879)
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "Wiener Zeitung," 9 March 1881, p. 3: "(Aus München.) Ihre kön. Hoheit Frau Prinzessin Ludwig von Baiern wurde Samstag Mittags 12½ Uhr von einer Prinzessin glücklich entbunden."
(From Munich. Her Highness Princess Ludwig of Bavaria was Saturday noon at 12:30 o'clock happily delivered of a princess). Saturday was 5 March.
- Family : Relationship : Married late/never (Never)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Amateur painter)
- Vocation : Writers : Biographer
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Wittelsbach)