Higgins, Paul L.
|Birthname||Higgins, Paul Lambourne|
|born on||1 September 1916 at 03:30 (= 03:30 AM )|
|Place||Long Beach, California, 33n46, 118w11|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°40' 22°25 Asc. 13°44'|
American Reverend and author who was a student pastor at Methodist churches in Dominguez, California from 1941-1943 and Washburn, Illinois from 1943-1946. Washington Heights Methodist Church in Chicago called him their pastor from 1946-1952. After his stint in Chicago, he preached in Joliet, Salem, Rockport . . . etc.
At one time he was a member of the Spiritual Frontiers Fellowship, the American Society of Psychical Research and the Churches Fellowship for Psychical and Spiritual Studies. A student of mysticism and psychic research, his books include "Preachers Of Power," 1950, "Encountering the Unseen," 1966 and "Frontiers of the Spirit," 1976.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1950 ("Preachers Of Power")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1966 ("Encountering the Unseen")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1976 ("Fronteirs of the Spirit")
Tom Csere quotes him, "between 3:00 and 4:00 AM."
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Parapsychology
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (Methodist Reverend)
- Vocation : Writers : Metaphysics/ Parapsychology (Psychic research)
- Vocation : Writers : Religion/ Philosophy (Christian mysticism)