|Birthname||Philip G. Hesketh|
|born on||10 April 1953 at 07:30 (= 07:30 AM )|
|Place||Hyde, England, 53n27, 2w04|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°08' 01°02 Asc. 13°58'|
British motivational speaker and book author on the psychology of persuasion and influence, and a businessman who built an acclaimed £48m advertising agency business in 17 consecutive years of growth.
Sy Scholfield quotes from Life's a Game So Fix the Odds: How to Be More Persuasive and Influential in Your Personal and Business Life by Philip Hesketh (Wiley, 2005): "I was born at 7.30 a.m. on April 10, 1953. My very first speaking engagement was to be on my 50th birthday at Oxford University."
Place of birth from England and Wales Civil Registration Birth Index.
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Vocation : Business : Business owner
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur
- Vocation : Business : Top executive
- Vocation : Business/Marketing : Advertising
- Vocation : Education : Public speaker (Motivational)
- Vocation : Writers : How To ....