|born on||5 September 1942 at 21:00 (= 9:00 PM )|
|Place||Munich, Germany, 48n08, 11e34|
|Timezone||CEST h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||12°34' 16°51 Asc. 22°19'|
German film director, screenwriter, author, actor, and opera director, regarded as a pioneer of New German Cinema. His films often feature ambitious protagonists with impossible dreams, people with unique talents in obscure fields, or individuals in conflict with nature. He is known for his unique filmmaking process, such as disregarding storyboards, emphasizing improvisation, and placing the cast and crew into similar situations as characters in his films.
Werner Herzog lives in the USA. He has been married three times, divorced twice and has three children.
- friend relationship with Kinski, Klaus (born 18 October 1926)
- spousal equivalent relationship with Mattes, Eva (born 14 December 1954)
In his autobiography Jeder für sich und Gott gegen Alle he mentions a postcard from his mother to her father-in-law, reporting the birth of a son on 5 September 1942 'in the evening'. This suggests a time after sunset (7:45 PM), but not too late into the night.
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over (Narrator)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Film, opera)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction (Novelist)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Film)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession