|born on||13 April 1933 at 01:09 (= 01:09 AM )|
|Place||Akron, Ohio, 41n05, 81w31|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°52' 00°11 Asc. 09°02'|
American nurse, a professional astrologer from 1976. She was the author of "Interpretation Techniques," as well as many articles and lecture tapes. In 1980, she was invited by the Indian government to lecture at the First International Convention on Astrology in New Delhi. She was a graduate of Akron University and the Akron City Hospital School of Nursing.
Died of cancer on 2/08/1986, 9:58 AM EST.
- Social : Great Publicity 1980 (Lectured at First International Convention on Astrology)
Obituary in AFA Bulletin, 3/1986
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Terminal)
- Vocation : Medical : Nurse/ Nurse's Aids (R.N.)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology (Book, articles)