Herrgott, François Joseph
|born on||12 September 1814 at 15:30 (= 3:30 PM )|
|Place||Guebwiller, France, 47n55, 7e12|
|Timezone||LMT m7e12 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||19°10' 01°18 Asc. 14°42'|
French surgeon, obstetrician, and the author of numerous works including translated obstetrical writings by Soranus of Ephesus, and a translation of the known historical work on obstetrics by Eduard Caspar Jacob von Siebold (1801–1861).
He died on 4 March 1907 in Nancy, aged 92.
- parent->child relationship with Herrgott, Alphonse (born 22 April 1849)
Grazia Bordoni's Science database quotes Gauquelin.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 92)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician (Obstetrician)
- Vocation : Medical : Surgeon
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (Medical)
- Vocation : Writers : Translator