Henry IV, King of England
|born on||3 April 1367 Jul.Cal. (11 Apr 1367 greg.)|
|Place||Bolingbroke Castle, England, 53n10, 0e01|
|Timezone||LMT m0e01 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||21°11' or|
British royalty, the son of the Duke of Lancaster. Henry defeated his cousin, King Richard II in 1399, after which Parliament elected him king. His reign was troubled by revolts and conspiracies and he died a broken man, 3/20/1413 OS, London.
- parent->child relationship with Henry V, King of England (born 16 September 1386 Jul.Cal. (24 Sep 1386 greg.))
- role played of/by Gielgud, John (born 14 April 1904). Notes: Gielgud played Henry in 1966 film, "Chimes at Midnight"
- role played of/by Mendelsohn, Ben (born 3 April 1969). Notes: 2019 film "The King"
- Work : Gain social status 1399 (King of England)
- Death, Cause unspecified 20 March 1413 (greg.) at 12:00 noon in London, England (Age 45)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Marc Penfield gives the date with a time of 11:30 AM LMT, quoting an article in a magazine. In Penfield Collection, he gave the same as "records," not confirmed. In 2001, he quotes Harvey for 4/04/1366, 12:00 Noon; not in Harvey's Nativitas.
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (England)