Henrik, Prince Consort of Denmark
|Birthname||Henri Marie Jean André de Laborde de Monpezat|
|born on||11 June 1934 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Talence, France, 44n50, 0w35|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||20°13' 17°48 Asc. 07°59'|
French nobleman and the husband of Queen Margrethe II. Henrik married Margrethe, then heir presumptive to the Danish throne, at Copenhagen on 10 June 1967. The couple had two sons, Crown Prince Frederik (born 1968) and Prince Joachim (born 1969). They had eight grandchildren.
Henrik became Prince Consort of Denmark when his wife acceded to the throne of her father, King Frederik IX, on 14 January 1972. Throughout his time as Prince consort, Henrik voiced his displeasure with the fact that he never received the title of King.
A keen winemaker, Henrik produced his own wine, made at his estate in France. He also published many works of poetry. He was the first male consort to a Danish monarch. Prince Henrik retired from his royal duties on 1 January 2016, at the age of 81. He died peacefully in his sleep at Fredensborg Palace at 11:18 PM on 13 February 2018 surrounded by his wife and their two sons.
- parent->child relationship with Frederik, Crown Prince of Denmark (born 26 May 1968)
- parent->child relationship with Joachim, Prince of Denmark (born 7 June 1969)
- spouse relationship with Margrethe II, Queen of Denmark (born 16 April 1940)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1996 (Memoir, "Destin oblige")
- Other Death 13 February 2018 at 11:18 PM in Fredensborg (In his sleep, age 83)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Didier Geslain archive, 'L' pdf file, p. 89.
Sy Scholfield quotes death data from Danish Royal Bulletin, 14 Feb 2018 : "Hans Kongelige Højhed Prins Henrik sov tirsdag den 13. februar kl. 23.18 stille ind på Fredensborg Slot" (His Royal Highness Prince Henrik died peacefully in his sleep on Tuesday, 13 February, at 23:18 o'clock at Fredensborg Palace).
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Alzheimer's/Senility (Dementia)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Lung (Benign tumour in left lung)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (50 years)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two sons)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 83)
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Alcohol business (Winemaker)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (French Army, Algerian War)
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer (Memoir, "Destin oblige")
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Vocation : Writers : Translator
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Monpezat)