|Birthname||Carolyn Lee Hennesy|
|born on||10 June 1962 at 15:23 (= 3:23 PM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||19°32' 26°49 Asc. 22°05'|
American soap opera actress, author, and animal welfare advocate. She is known for her role as Diane Miller on the daytime television series General Hospital, for which she earned a Daytime Emmy Award nomination. She won a 2017 Daytime Emmy Award for her work on digital drama series The Bay.
Hennesy's 2011 novel The Secret Life of Damian Spinelli, featuring characters from General Hospital, reached #16 on the New York Times Best Seller list. She is also known for her work promoting AZA zoos and aquariums, and accredited marine parks like SeaWorld.
Hennesy is a niece of actress Barbara Rush and cousin of Fox News reporter Claudia Cowan. In 2007, Hennesy married Donald Agnelli. They divorced in 2013. She is a trapeze artist, a skill she demonstrated during a 2015 episode of the TV series Jessie.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Cougar Town (born 23 September 2009). Notes: Played Barb, 2009-2012
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Dawson's Creek (born 20 January 1998). Notes: Played Mrs. Valentine, 2000-2001
- associate relationship with Entertainment: General Hospital (born 1 April 1963). Notes: Played Diane Miller, 2007-
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1994 (Nathan Carlson)
- Relationship : End significant relationship 2000 (Nathan Carlson)
- Relationship : Marriage 2007 (Donald Agnelli)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 2013 (Donald Agnelli)
Birth certificate in hand from Viktor E.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, TV, Web, video games)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Circus/ Animal acts (Trapeze artist)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer (Host)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (Wildlife conservationist, animal welfare advocate)
- Vocation : Writers : Children's literature
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Notable : Awards : Emmy (Daytime Emmy)