|Birthname||Hennessey, Edward Jr.|
|born on||1 March 1966 at 21:28 (= 9:28 PM )|
|Place||Winchester, Massachusetts, 42n27, 71w08|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°04' 02°08 Asc. 27°27'|
American management consultant for Emergence Consulting. Hennessey was en route to set up information technology systems for a client company when he was killed aboard American Airlines Flight No.11 that crashed into the north tower of the World Trade Center on 9/11/2001. He attended Harvard University where he was actively involved in the band and in the Hasty Pudding Theater. He subsequently attended Kellogg Graduate School of Management at Northwestern, where he was the music director and conductor for a 13-piece band. He received the Outstanding Student Award in Information Management at his graduation. Hennessey married Melanie Salisbury and they had two kids, Rachel, six and Matthew, three.
- compare to chart of Terrorist: WTC (2001) (born 11 September 2001)
- Death by War or Terrorism 11 September 2001 at 12:00 noon in Manhattan, NY (Plane explosion, age 35, World Trade Center attacks)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two, one daughter and one son)
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Terrorism victim (World Trade Center attacks)
- Personal : Death : Accidental (Plane explosion)
- Vocation : Business : Consultant
- Vocation : Business : Middle Management (Management consultant)