|born on||1 June 1982 at 16:20 (= 4:20 PM )|
|Place||Liège, Belgium, 50n38, 5e34|
|Timezone||MEDT h2e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||10°46' 13°58 Asc. 14°28'|
Belgian tennis player and champion. By the time of her retirement from professional tennis, she had chalked up 41 wins in WTA singles. In the 2004 Olympics she took a gold medal.
She and her three siblings (a fourth died before Justine was born) lost their mother when Justine was 12 years old. Her tennis coach became a surrogate parent. In 1997, age 15, she won the junior girls singles tournament at the French open. Two years later, at her first time playing in a WTA tournament she added another win to her name. In 2003 she was named the International Tennis Federation's women's singles World Champion. Amidst wins and losses, she was badly affected by a viral infection and broken kneecap in 2004 and early 2005. She married Pierre-Yves Hardenne on November 16, 2002 and their marital problems caused a divorce in 2007. That year she was named WTA player of the year. On May 14, 2008 she retired from the game.
A daughter, Lalie, born 20 March 2013.
Born two days later (3 June 1982, Volgograd) : Yelena Isinbayeva, athlete (pole vault).
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Bartoli, Marion (born 2 October 1984)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Clijsters, Kim (born 8 June 1983). Notes: for sports
- parent->child relationship with Bertuzzo-Hénin, Lalie (born 20 March 2013)
- Work : Prize 2004 (Gold medal in the Olympics)
- Work : Prize 2007 (WTA Player of the Year)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 2007
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 20 March 2013 (birth of daughter Lalie)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Original entry gave 16:30 as the birth hour from biography, ""Le Bonheur au Bout du Court". The entry was submitted by Paddy de Jabrun. In February 2011, Michael Mandl's copy of a form from the administrative offices of Liege was forwarded; the time given was 16:20. Mandl evidently had obtained previously a form which had no birth hour on it. When he called the office, an employee then told him Henin was born at 16:00. The 16:20 time was a third, and written attempt, to obtain the birth hour which was later confirmed by another telephone call.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Bone
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Mother died)
- Vocation : Sports : Tennis
- Notable : Awards : Olympics
- Notable : Awards : Sports Championship
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession