Helfer, Robert R.
|born on||20 December 1913 at 00:30 (= 12:30 AM )|
|Place||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 39n57, 75w10|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||27°45' 21°54 Asc. 04°25'|
American milkman who sold and delivered to route customers and specials.
From a large family, he was one of eight kids.
He and two of his siblings suffer from Parkinson's disease. In 1997, the disease progressed very rapidly. He died on October 19, 2002 in Mechanicsburg, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania at age 88.
- Death, Cause unspecified 19 October 2002 in Mechanicsburg (Cumberland County) (Age 88)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Linda Waters quotes B.R., her dad, 5/1997
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Parkinson's (He and two siblings, progressed rapidly)
- Family : Childhood : Family large (One of eight)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 88)
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Other Food and Beverage (Milkman)