Helene, Duchess in Bavaria
|Birthname||Helene Caroline Therese|
|born on||4 April 1834 at 15:00 (= 3:00 PM )|
|Place||Munich, Germany, 48n08, 11e34|
|Timezone||LMT m11e34 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||14°20' 24°10 Asc. 06°08'|
Bavarian princess and, through marriage, temporarily the head of the Thurn and Taxis family.
Helene was the oldest daughter of Maximilian Joseph, Duke in Bavaria and Ludovika, Royal Princess of Bavaria.
On 24 August 1858 at Possenhofen she married Maximilian Anton Lamoral, Hereditary Prince of Thurn and Taxis. They had four children.
She died on 16 May 1890, aged 56, in Regensburg, Kingdom of Bavaria.
- parent->child relationship with Elisabeth, Princess of Thurn and Taxis (born 28 May 1860)
- child->parent relationship with Ludovika, Princess of Bavaria (born 30 August 1808)
- child->parent relationship with Max Joseph, Duke in Bavaria (born 4 December 1808)
- sibling relationship with Carl Theodor, Duke in Bavaria (born 9 August 1839)
- sibling relationship with Elisabeth "Sissi", Empress of Austria (born 24 December 1837)
- sibling relationship with Ludwig Wilhelm, Duke in Bavaria (1831) (born 21 June 1831)
- sibling relationship with Maria Sophie of Bavaria (born 4 October 1841)
- sibling relationship with Mathilde Ludovika, Duchess in Bavaria (born 30 September 1843)
- sibling relationship with Max Emanuel, Duke in Bavaria (born 7 December 1849)
- sibling relationship with Sophie Charlotte, Duchess in Bavaria (born 22 February 1847)
Sy Scholfield quotes news report from "Bayerische Landbötin," 8 April 1834, p. 1: "Am 4 d Nachm. ward I. K. Hoh. die Frau Herzogin Max in Bayern von einer Tochter glücklich entbunden worden" [On the 4th of this month, in the afternoon, Duchess Max in Bavaria was happily delivered of a daughter]. A time of 3pm is speculative.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Wittelsbach)