Heinrich, Prince of Hesse and by Rhine
|Birthname||H. Ludwig Wilhelm Adalbert Waldemar Alexander|
|born on||28 November 1838 at 09:30 (= 09:30 AM )|
|Place||Darmstadt, Germany, 49n53, 8e40|
|Timezone||LMT m8e40 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||05°45' 23°30 Asc. 28°28'|
Prussian general of the cavalry and a son of Prince Karl of Hesse and by Rhine (1809–1877) and Elisabeth (1815–1885), daughter of Prince Wilhelm of Prussia.
He married twice and had two children. He died on 16 September 1900 in Munich.
- child->parent relationship with Elisabeth, Princess of Prussia (born 18 June 1815)
- sibling relationship with Anna, Princess of Hesse and by Rhine (born 25 May 1843)
- sibling relationship with Ludwig IV, Grand Duke of Hesse (born 12 September 1837)
- sibling relationship with Wilhelm, Prince of Hesse and by Rhine (born 16 November 1845)
Sy Scholfield forwarded news report from "Allgemeine Zeitung von und für Bayern," 1838: "Darmstadt, 28 Nov. Heute Morgens um halb 10 Uhr ... von einem gesunden Prinzen glücklich entbunden worden." (Darmstadt, Nov. 28th. This morning at half past nine o'clock ... was happily delivered of a healthy prince). According to Wikipedia he was born in Bessungen, which is a district in the South of the city of Darmstadt in Hesse, Germany.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Military : Military career