|born on||5 June 1876 at 00:30 (= 12:30 AM )|
|Place||Frankfurt am Main, Germany, 50n07, 8e40|
|Timezone||LMT m8e40 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||14°37' 22°07 Asc. 10°33'|
Israeli rabbinical scholar and a professor of classical literature, Hellenistic literature and philology. In 1955, Heinemann was awarded the Israel Prize, for Jewish studies.
In 1897, he received rabbinic ordination. He emigrated to then British Mandate of Palestine, now Israel, in 1939 and joined the faculty of Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
He died in Jerusalem on 28 July 1957, aged 79.
- Work : Prize 1955 (Israel Prize, for Jewish studies)
Sy Scholfield provided birth registry entry from Hesse Archives.
- Vocation : Education : Researcher (Rabbinical scholar)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (Professor of literature and philology)
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Linguist (Philologist)
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western (Rabbi)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Israel Prize, for Jewish studies)
- 1876 births
- Birthday 5 June
- Birthplace Frankfurt am Main, GER
- Sun 14 Gemini
- Moon 22 Scorpio
- Asc 10 Pisces
- 1957 deaths
- Vocation : Education : Researcher
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Humanities+Social Sciences : Linguist
- Vocation : Religion : Ecclesiastics/ western
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award