|born on||11 June 1911 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Oslo, Norway, 59n55, 10e45|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||19°29' 15°28 Asc. 09°02'|
Norwegian director and engineer. In 1953 he was appointed managing director of Holmenkolbanen, where he remained until 1967. He was also chairman of the Norwegian Polytechnic Society from 1958 to 1959, and chairman of the Institute of Transport Economics between 1963 and 1970. After that, he returned to the Norwegian State Railways, where he was appointed director-general.
His brothers were architect Bernt Heiberg and Supreme Court Justice Axel Heiberg. He was the father of physician Arvid Heiberg.
Heiberg died on 10 June 2000 in Oslo, Norway, aged 88.
- parent->child relationship with Heiberg, Arvid (born 20 December 1937)
- sibling relationship with Heiberg, Axel (born 1 June 1908)
- sibling relationship with Heiberg, Bernt (born 4 September 1909)
Viktor E. quotes certificate of live birth in hand.
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 88)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive