|Birthname||Wanda Maria Hjort|
|born on||9 March 1921 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Oslo, Norway, 59n55, 10e45|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°46' 20°07 Asc. 26°31'|
Norwegian social worker noted for her efforts to help Norwegians and other prisoners in Nazi concentration camps during World War II. After the war she earned a degree in social work and pursued a career helping female inmates in Norwegian prisons. For several years she also led the organisation "Kriminalomsorg i frihet" (outside-prison organised care).
In 1985, Wanda and her husband Bjørn Heger were both appointed Knight 1st Class of the Royal Norwegian Order of St. Olav for their humanitarian war-time efforts.
- sibling relationship with Hjort, Johan (born 21 May 1922)
- sibling relationship with Hjort, Peter F. (born 23 March 1924)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 10 July 1956 (Birth of son Anders)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Viktor E. quotes certificate of live birth in hand.
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Six)
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Social worker
- Notable : Awards : Other Awards (Royal Order of St. Olav)