|Birthname||Nathalie Kay Hedren|
|born on||19 January 1930 at 06:35 (= 06:35 AM )|
|Place||New Ulm, Minnesota, 44n19, 94w28|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||28°44' 02°14 Asc. 07°01'|
American actress, former fashion model and an animal rights activist.
She made her film debut in Alfred Hitchcock's "The Birds" followed by the title role in "Marnie."
She has been involved with animal rescue at Shambala Preserve, an 80-acre (32 ha) wildlife habitat which she founded in 1983.
Hedren was also instrumental in the development of Vietnamese-American nail salons in the United States.
In 1952, Hedren met and married 18-year-old future advertising executive Peter Griffith. Their daughter, actress Melanie Griffith, was born on 9 August 1957. Hedren married and divorced two more times.
- associate relationship with Hitchcock, Alfred (born 13 August 1899). Notes: "The Birds"
- associate relationship with Taylor, Rod (born 11 January 1930). Notes: Co-stars in 1963 film "The Birds"
- parent->child relationship with Griffith, Melanie (born 9 August 1957)
- other kin relationship with Johnson, Dakota (born 4 October 1989). Notes: granddaughter
Sy Scholfield quotes from birth certificate, obtained on 6/6/2015.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Three)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Three)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model (Fashion model)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social (Animal rights activist)