|Birthname||John Sherman Hedges Jr.|
|born on||26 January 1928 at 12:15 (= 12:15 PM )|
|Place||Muncie, Indiana, 40n12, 85w23|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°34' 25°34 Asc. 04°03'|
American jazz bassist in The Carol Lou Trio, a jazz combo which gained modest popularity in the mid-eastern United States between the 1950s and 1970s, and international distribution of its few recordings. The group was headed by his wife Carol Lou Hedges. Various drummers were employed, including future drummer for the Count Basie band and Tony Bennett, Harold Jones in 1956-1957. The trio's reputation spread mostly by word of mouth, but it did release several singles and one album.
John and Carol Lou Hedges divorced.
He died on 19 October 2012, aged 84.
- associate relationship with Jones, Harold (born 27 February 1940). Notes: Members of The Carol Lou Trio, 1956-1957
- spouse relationship with Woodward, Carol Lou (born 20 May 1931). Notes: 1951-?
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate from Indiana archives.
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Five)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 84)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (The Carol Lou Trio)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Bassist)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Jazz