|Birthname||Stephen William Hawking|
|born on||8 January 1942|
|Place||Oxford, England, 51n46, 1w15|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||17°33' or|
British theoretical physicist who was a Professor at the University of Oxford. He studied at Oxford, then spent his career in Cambridge, holding a chair there from 1977. His work was concerned with cosmology in a variety of aspects, dealing with black holes, singularities, and the "big bang" theory of the origin of the universe. His popular writing is also notable, especially "A Brief History of Time," 1988. The achievement is all the more noteworthy because since the 1960s he suffered from a neuromotor disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, causing extreme physical disability; he communicated with the aid of a computer and a voice synthesizer. He was made a companion of Honour in 1989.
On 15 September 1995, he married his nurse, Elaine Mason, 45, in Cambridge. Hawking has three kids from his first marriage, which ended in 1995, and Mason had two kids. Hawking and Mason divorced in 2006.
Years before, the renowned astrophysicist wagered an encyclopedia with a colleague that "information swallowed by a black hole is forever hidden and can never be revealed." On 15 July 2004, Hawking announced that he lost the bet by recanting this belief held for nearly 30 years. He then presented his revised theory and findings to a scientific conference in Dublin, Ireland on 21 July, declaring that he had solved "a major problem in theoretical physics."
Hawking died at his home in Cambridge in the early morning of 14 March 2018, aged 76.
- associate relationship with Penrose, Roger (born 8 August 1931)
- role played of/by Cumberbatch, Benedict (born 19 July 1976). Notes: 2004 TV film, "Hawking"
- role played of/by Redmayne, Eddie (born 6 January 1982). Notes: "The Theory of Everything"
- Health : Medical diagnosis 1963 (ALS - Lou Gehrig's disease)
- Relationship : Divorce dates 1995 (From first wife)
- Social : Great Publicity 21 July 2004 (officially announced his theory about black holes was wrong)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2013 (Autobiography, "My Brief History")
Date in media, time unknown.
Noel Tyl rectified it to 10.00 BST, Starkman rectified it to 13.48.04 BST Asc 27Tau17', De Jabrun rectified to 3:00.
- Traits : Mind : Exceptional mind
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Lou Gehrig's disease (unusual long-term survivor)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Vocation : Science : Physics
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer ("My Brief History")
- Vocation : Writers : Children's literature (Fiction)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Awards : Other Awards (many awards)
- Notable : Famous : Historic figure (Great intellect)