Haug, Agnes Nygaard
|born on||27 August 1933 at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Oslo, Norway, 59n55, 10e45|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°16' 14°35 Asc. 25°18'|
Norwegian judge who was employed by the Ministry of Justice from 1959 to 1977, being promoted to sub-director in 1973. She was then appointed as a presiding judge of Eidsivating Court of Appeal, serving one final year as presiding judge of Borgarting Court of Appeal when it was created in 1995.
She has twice been temporarily appointed as a Supreme Court Justice, in 1994 and 1995. She retired in 1996. In 1993 she was made Commander of the Royal Norwegian Order of St. Olav.
- child->parent relationship with Nygaard, Marius (born 1 June 1902)
- spouse relationship with Haug, Bjørn (born 16 December 1928)
Viktor E. quotes certificate of live birth in hand. AM or PM not specified. (Before noon is most likely correct as it's somewhat unlikely that a midwife in Norway would have written 1 for a time of 13.)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (Since 1956)
- Vocation : Law : Jurist (Judge)
- Notable : Awards : Other Awards (Royal Order of St. Olav)