|born on||1 January 1900 at 00:00 (= 12:00 midnight )|
|Place||Brooklyn (Kings County), New York, 40n38, 73w56|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||10°22' 05°24 Asc. 09°06'|
American first child born in the 20th century in New York, the middle of six kids born to a Jewish tailor. She graduated as a nurse in 1924. In 1930, Hartman married Irving Hartman, a social service worker, and had three sons with him, one of whom died of leukemia at age 11.
She was widowed in 1963.
- Social : End a program of study 1924 (Received her nursing degree)
- Relationship : Marriage 1930 (Irving Hartman)
- Death of Mate 1963 (Husband died)
Given by her in a New York paper, 12/29/1977, clipping in hand. Her mom told her she was born with church bells ringing.
- Family : Childhood : Family large (Six)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Middle of six)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (36 years)
- Family : Relationship : Widowed
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three sons)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (One son died of leukemia)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Fundraiser (United Way)
- Vocation : Business : Economist (Economist and accountant)
- Vocation : Business : Top executive (CEO)
- Vocation : Medical : Nurse/ Nurse's Aids (R.N.)