|Birthname||Kevin Darnell Hart|
|born on||6 July 1979 at 10:13 (= 10:13 AM )|
|Place||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 39n57, 75w10|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||13°55' 00°44 Asc. 07°43'|
American comedian, actor, writer, and producer, who was named by Time magazine as one of the 100 most influential people in the world on the annual Time 100 list in 2015.
Hart began his career by winning several amateur comedy competitions at clubs throughout New England, culminating in his first real break in 2001 when he was cast by Judd Apatow for a recurring role on the TV series Undeclared. The series lasted only one season, but he soon landed other roles in movies like Paper Soldiers (2002), Scary Movie 3 (2003), Soul Plane (2004), In the Mix (2005), and Little Fockers (2010).
Hart's comedic reputation continued to grow with the release of his first stand-up album, I'm a Grown Little Man (2008), and performances in the films Think Like a Man (2012), Grudge Match (2013), Ride Along (2014) and its sequel Ride Along 2 (2016), About Last Night (2014), Get Hard (2015), Central Intelligence (2016), The Secret Life of Pets (2016), and George Beard in Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie (2017). He also released four more comedy albums, Seriously Funny in 2010, Laugh at My Pain in 2011, Let Me Explain in 2013, and What Now? in 2016.
Kevin and Torrei Hart married in 2003 and filed for divorce in February 2010, citing irreconcilable differences. Hart requested joint custody of their two children, daughter Heaven (12) and son Hendrix (9). The divorce was finalized in November 2011.
On 18 August 2014, Hart proposed to Eniko Parrish. They married on 13 August 2016 near Santa Barbara, California. On 14 May 2017, Hart and Parrish announced that they were expecting their first child, a boy, together. The couple welcomed son Kenzo Kash at 1:45 AM on 21 November 2017 , and daughter Kaori May on 29 September 2020.
- associate relationship with Johnson, Dwayne (born 2 May 1972). Notes: Co-stars
- Relationship : Marriage 2003 (Torrei Hart)
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 21 November 2017 at 01:45 AM (Birth of son, Kenzo Kash Hart)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Craft quotes his baby card published in his autobiography "I Can't Make This Up: Life Lessons" (2017).
- Traits : Body : Race (African-American)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury
- Family : Childhood : Parent, Single or Step
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Extramarital affairs
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Four)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Stand-up comedy)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script