Harry, Duke of Sussex
|Birthname||Henry Charles Albert David|
|born on||15 September 1984 at 16:20 (= 4:20 PM )|
|Place||Paddington, England, 51n32, 0w12|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||22°57' 21°20 Asc. 11°21'|
British royalty, the second son of Prince Charles and Princess Diana, known as Prince Harry. At the time of his birth, he was third in the line of succession to the throne after his father and his brother William.
In 2001, the then-16-year old was caught smoking pot and drinking, causing his father, Prince Charles, to take him for a Scared-Straight session.
The younger son of Prince Charles graduated from high school in 2003 and took his "gap year" before joining the military, part of which he spent in Australia for three months, as a "jackaroo" or cowboy.
On 21 October 2004, at about 3:20 AM, Prince Harry got into a scuffle with a photographer as he was leaving a private London club. Reports say that Harry headed for his car but, just as he started to get into the back seat of the car, he changed his mind and went for a photographer. The photographer claimed that Harry smashed the camera into his face, cutting his lower lip. The royal bodyguard and club security tried to restrain Harry in the brawl. Harry’s mother, the late Princess Diana, once differentiated Harry from his older brother by the label "the naughty one."
Harry entered The Royal Military Academy Sandhurst in January 2005, eventually joining an army regiment. He was commissioned as a cornet (i.e. second lieutenant) into the Blues and Royals, serving temporarily with his brother, Prince William, and completed his training as a troop leader. In 2007–2008, he served for over ten weeks in Helmand, Afghanistan, but was pulled out after an Australian magazine revealed his presence there. He returned to Afghanistan for a 20-week deployment in 2012–2013 with the Army Air Corps. He left the army in June 2015.
He and his girlfriend of more than three years, Chelsy Davy, split in November 2007. She was the daughter of a Zimbabwe safari company and they had shared a love of the outdoors. In May 2012, Harry was introduced to Cressida Bonas, granddaughter of Edward Curzon, 6th Earl Howe, by his cousin Princess Eugenie. On 30 April 2014, it was reported that the couple had parted amicably.
Harry launched the Invictus Games in 2014 and remains patron of its Foundation. He also gives patronage to several other organisations, including the HALO Trust, the London Marathon Charitable Trust, and Walking With The Wounded.
Since August 2016 Prince Harry has been in a relationship with American actress Meghan Markle. On 19 May 2018 in Windsor, England they exchanged wedding vows and rings beginning at 12.35pm and were declared husband and wife at 12.39pm before a worldwide audience estimated at around two billion people. Upon his marriage he was styled His Royal Highness The Duke of Sussex.
On 15 October 2018, while the Duke and Duchess were touring Sydney, Australia, Kensington Palace announced that they were expecting their first child in the spring of 2019. In London, England at 5:26 AM on 6 May 2019, the Duchess gave birth to Archie Mountbatten-Windsor, born seventh in line to the throne.
- associate relationship with Blunt, James (born 22 February 1974)
- associate relationship with Sports: Invictus Games (born 10 September 2014). Notes: Creator and patron
- associate relationship with Van Der Post, Laurens (born 13 December 1906). Notes: 'Godfather'
- friend relationship with Mulroney, Ben (born 9 March 1976)
- lover relationship with Flack, Caroline (born 9 November 1979). Notes: Dated briefly?
- parent->child relationship with Mountbatten-Windsor, Archie (born 6 May 2019)
- parent->child relationship with Mountbatten-Windsor, Lilibet (born 4 June 2021)
- child->parent relationship with Charles, Prince of Wales (born 14 November 1948)
- child->parent relationship with Diana, Princess of Wales (born 1 July 1961)
- spouse relationship with Meghan, Duchess of Sussex (born 4 August 1981). Notes: 2018-
- sibling relationship with William, Duke of Cambridge (born 21 June 1982)
- Family : Parents divorced 1996
- Crime : Assault/ Battery Perpetration 21 October 2004 (Scuffle with photographer)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Marriage 19 May 2018 at 12:39 PM in Windsor Castle (Meghan Markle)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 6 May 2019 at 05:26 AM in London (Birth of son, Archie)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Dana Holliday quotes news on date; Sy Scholfield confirms same in March 2008.
Scholfield quotes official royal announcement in "Court Circular," The Times, Monday, 17 September 1984, p. 14: "September 15: The Princess of Wales was safely delivered of a son at 4.20 pm today"; "Debut of Prince Henry Charles Albert David: Cheering crowds as Princess leaves hospital," by Alan Hamilton, The Times, Monday, 17 September 1984, p. 1: "[At] St Mary's Hospital, Paddington [London] ... the Princess delivered the 6lb 14oz boy at 4.20 on Saturday afternoon."
- Traits : Body : Hair (Red)
- Traits : Body : Size (Height: 1.86 m/ 6 ft 1 in)
- Traits : Personality : Loved by all
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (British royalty)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event (Mother killed in car crash)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second of two boys)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Meghan Markle)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3
- Vocation : Military : Military service
- Notable : Awards : Knighted
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Britain)