|born on||26 March 1956 at 02:56 (= 02:56 AM )|
|Place||Sydney, Australia, 33s52, 151e13|
|Timezone||AEST h10e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°01' 24°10 Asc. 25°05'|
Australian nun, teacher, life coach and social activist who exposed her twin brother, Father Michael Aulsebrook, as a paedophile priest. She co-wrote a memoir Blood on the Rosary (2019) telling her story.
- sibling relationship with Aulsebrook, Michael (born 26 March 1956). Notes: Twins
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 29 January 2019 (Autobiography, "Blood on the Rosary")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes from Blood on the Rosary by Sue Smethurst and Margaret Harrod (Simon and Schuster, 2019), p. 11: "Mum often said that from the moment Michael and I arrived on this planet, in the early hours of 26 March 1956, we were like two peas in a pod. After a mad midnight dash to the Women's Hospital in Crown Street in inner Sydney, Coral May Aulsebrook delivered me at 2.56 am... [Michael] arrived ... about six minutes later."
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Older twin)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Counselor/ Therapist
- Vocation : Healing Fields : Social worker (Life coach)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ social
- Vocation : Writers : Autobiographer ("Blood on the Rosary")