|Birthname||Kamala Devi Harris|
|born on||20 October 1964 at 21:28 (= 9:28 PM )|
|Place||Oakland, California, 37n48, 122w16|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||27°48' 27°39 Asc. 24°25'|
American lawyer and politician serving as the junior United States Senator from California since 2017. A member of the Democratic Party, Harris is the Democratic vice presidential nominee for the 2020 election, running alongside Joe Biden. She is the first African American woman and first South Asian American person to be chosen as the running mate of a major party's presidential candidate. She previously was the 32nd Attorney General of California from 2011 to 2017.
She was born to a Tamil Indian mother, Shyamala Gopalan Harris (1938–2009), and a Jamaican father, Donald Harris. Her mother was a prominent breast cancer researcher, who emigrated from Chennai, India, in 1960, and her father a Stanford University economics professor, who emigrated from Jamaica in 1961 for graduate study in economics at University of California, Berkeley.
On 8 November 2016, she defeated Loretta Sanchez in the 2016 Senate election to succeed outgoing Senator Barbara Boxer, becoming California's third female U.S. Senator and the first of Jamaican or Indian descent.
She was announced as Biden's running mate on 11 August 2020, becoming the third female nominee after Geraldine Ferraro and Sarah Palin.
On 7 April 2014, Harris announced that she was engaged to be married to California attorney Douglas Emhoff. They married on 22 August 2014.
- associate relationship with Biden, Joe (born 20 November 1942). Notes: Running mate in 2020 US presidential election
- business associate/partner relationship with Feinstein, Dianne (born 22 June 1933). Notes: Both senators for California
- compare to chart of Ferraro, Geraldine (born 26 August 1935)
- compare to chart of Palin, Sarah (born 11 February 1964)
- compare to chart of Smollett, Jussie (born 21 June 1982)
BC from Steven Stuckey, data previously published in The Mountain Astrologer, where her chart is analyzed.
- Traits : Body : Race (Indian, African American, Jamaican)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Mother, scientist Shyamala Gopalan)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Older of two sisters)
- Family : Childhood : Parents divorced (At age 7)
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (Steps)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Canada)
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Democratic)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (US senator)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Famous : First in Field