|Birthname||Damian David Harris|
|born on||2 August 1958|
|Place||London, England, 51n30, 0w10|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
English film director and screenwriter, also noted as the son of actor Richard Harris and socialite Elizabeth Rees-Williams. His brothers are actors Jared Harris and Jamie Harris.
He debuted as a director with short movies Killing Time (with Eric Stoltz) and Gleasy Lake and then moved to full-length movies debuting with The Rachel Papers, the adaptation of Martin Amis' novel. He has also directed episodes for several TV series.
In 1981, Harris married British actress Annabel Brooks. They have one child together, daughter Ella. Later the pair divorced. From 1997, up until their separation in 2002, Harris lived with Australian model and actress Peta Wilson. They have one child together, son Marlowe, born in February 2002.
- child->parent relationship with Harris, Richard (born 1 October 1930)
- sibling relationship with Harris, Jamie (born 15 May 1963)
- sibling relationship with Harris, Jared (born 24 August 1961)
- Relationship : Marriage 1981 (Annabel Brooks)
Sy Scholfield quotes birth notice in The Times (London, England), 8 August 1958. p. 1.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Child performer (Actor)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director (Film and TV)