|Birthname||Woodrow Tracy Harrelson|
|born on||23 July 1961|
|Place||Midland, Texas, 32n00, 102w05|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°37' or|
American actor and playwright who has recieved numerous accolades, including a Primetime Emmy Award, and has been nominated for three Academy Awards and four Golden Globe Awards.
Harrelson first became known for his role as bartender Woody Boyd on the NBC sitcom Cheers (1985–1993), for which he won a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series from a total of five nominations. He has received three Academy Award nominations: Best Actor for The People vs. Larry Flynt (1996) and Best Supporting Actor for The Messenger (2009) and for Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri (2017). He was nominated for a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series for his role as Marty Hart in the first season of the HBO crime anthology series True Detective (2014).
His father was convicted hitman Charles Voyde Harrelson. He and his two brothers, Jordan and Brett, were raised in a Presbyterian household. Their father received a life sentence for the 1979 killing of federal judge John H. Wood Jr. Harrelson has stated that his father was rarely around during his childhood. Charles Harrelson died in the United States Penitentiary, Administrative Maximum Facility on 15 March 2007.
Harrelson has married twice and has three daughters from his second marriage. He follows a raw vegan diet. As of 2020 he had more than 2 million Instagram followers.
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Cheers (born 30 September 1982). Notes: Played Woody Boyd, 1985-1993
- associate relationship with Entertainment: Will and Grace (born 21 September 1998). Notes: Played Nathan, 2001-2002
- role played of/by Biden, Joe (born 20 November 1942). Notes: 2019 "Saturday Night Live", 3 episodes
- role played of/by Flynt, Larry (born 1 November 1942). Notes: 1996 film "The People vs. Larry Flynt"
- role played of/by Johnson, Lyndon B. (born 27 August 1908). Notes: 2016 film "LBJ"
- role played of/by Nimitz, Chester (born 24 February 1885). Notes: 2019 film "Midway"
- role played of/by Wilson, Robert O. (born 5 October 1906). Notes: 2007 documentary film "Nanking"
Texas Birth Index.
- Traits : Body : Diet unusual (Raw vegan)
- Family : Childhood : Sibling circumstances (He has two brothers)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Three daughters)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Film, TV, stage)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Theatre plays)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Anarchist)
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script
- Notable : Awards : Emmy