|born on||6 August 1950 at 17:42 (= 5:42 PM )|
|Place||Dayton, Ohio, 39n46, 84w12|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°52' 26°02 Asc. 09°33'|
American actor in film and television, a strong supporting performer in many movies and miniseries, and memorable as the lead in The Jesse Owens Story in 1984 on TV. His other TV series roles include Paul Strobber on Strike Force (1981–1982), and Rev. Morgan Hamilton in 7th Heaven (1996–2003).
From the University of Cincinnati, he went on stage in the road company of Jesus Christ Superstar. He made a film debut in Sparkle with Irene Cara, which was released in April 1976. She later played his wife in Roots, The Next Generation in which they portrayed Alex Haley's parents; the show aired in February 1979. The prior year he had appeared in the film Gray Lady Down. On 17 August 1987, the debut showing of a TV series Hope Division had a short run. After a dry spell, Dorian appeared once more onscreen on the TBS drama The Triangle, showing on 12 August 2001.
Harewood is married to actress Nancy Harewood (also known as Ann McCurry) with whom he has two children, Olivia Ruth and John Dorian.
- role played of/by Aaron, Hank (born 5 February 1934). Notes: Voiced in 1995 film "Hank Aaron: Chasing The Dream"
- role played of/by Owens, Jesse (born 12 September 1913). Notes: 1984 TV movie "The Jesse Owens Story"
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released February 1979 ("Roots, The Next Generation")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from Frank C. Clifford.
(LMR quotes him, a Hollywood neighbor, in February 1985, for 5:33 PM; his mom said she looked in the baby book).
- Traits : Body : Race (Black)
- Family : Childhood : Family large (One of six children)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Interracial (Wife anglo)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage ("Jesus Christ Superstar," legitimate theater)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Memorable as lead in "Jesse Owens Story")
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star ("Jesse Owens Story")
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.