Hardin, Clifford M.
|Birthname||Clifford Morris Hardin|
|born on||9 October 1915 at 23:00 (= 11:00 PM )|
|Place||Wayne, Indiana, 39n53, 84w56|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°49' 03°27 Asc. 24°45'|
American politician who was the Chancellor of the University of Nebraska. He served as the United States Secretary of Agriculture from 1969 to 1971 under President Richard Nixon.
Hardin died from kidney disease and congestive heart failure in Lincoln, Nebraska, on 4 April 2010 at the age of 94.
- Death by Disease 4 April 2010 (Kidney disease and congestive heart failure, age 94)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield provided birth certificate from Indiana Archives.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Kidney
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 94)
- Vocation : Education : Administrator (Chancellor)
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Republican)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office