|Birthname||Johannes Adrianus van Tol|
|born on||3 April 1940 at 22:00 (= 10:00 PM )|
|Place||Laren, Netherlands, 52n15, 5e13|
|Timezone||LST m5e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°59' 01°14 Asc. 20°13'|
Dutch singer and musician, who was the son of cabaret artist Jacques van Tol. Because of his father's history of collaboration during World War II he changed his name. Hansse played trumpet accompanying Tom Manders, and was in the rock band The Sharks with Clous van Mechelen. He had a modestly successful career as a singer-songwriter in the 1970s. Van Mechelen wrote the music for his biggest hit, "Big City" (1978), still considered a classic song about Amsterdam. He never rivaled the success of that song again, and died of lung cancer in Heerhugowaard on 29 April 2002.
Grazia Bordoni database, 'entertainment' file quotes Lescaut.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Lung
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Lung cancer)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Trumpet player)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.