Hamzah, Prince of Jordan
|Birthname||Hamzah bin Hussein|
|born on||29 March 1980 at 02:00 (= 02:00 AM )|
|Place||' Amman, Jordan, 31n57, 35e56|
|Timezone||EET h2e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°27' 09°56 Asc. 26°44'|
Jordanian prince, the son of King Hussein of Jordan and his American-born fourth wife, Queen Noor. He was named Crown Prince of Jordan in 1999, a position he held until it was rescinded in 2004 by his half-brother, King Abdullah II.
Prince Hamzah is a qualified rotor and fixed wing aircraft pilot and enjoys other sports such as Jujitsu and target-shooting.
- child->parent relationship with Hussein, King of Jordan (born 14 November 1935)
- sibling relationship with Abdullah II, King of Jordan (born 30 January 1962). Notes: Half-brothers
- sibling relationship with Aisha, Princess of Jordan (born 23 April 1968). Notes: Half-siblings
- sibling relationship with Ali, Prince of Jordan (born 23 December 1975). Notes: Half-brothers, same father
- sibling relationship with Faisal, Prince of Jordan (born 11 October 1963). Notes: Half-brothers
- sibling relationship with Zein, Princess of Jordan (born 23 April 1968). Notes: Half-siblings
Sy Scholfield quotes from news report, "Jordanian Queen Gives Birth to Son," The Washington Post, 29 March 1980, p. A19: "Amman, Jordan, March 29.--Queen Noor of Jordan gave birth to a baby boy early today... named Hamza."
Queen Noor writes in her autobiography, "Leap of Faith: Memoirs of an Unexpected Life" (Miamax, 2005), p. 183: "The medical decision was finally taken to induce labor. After six agonizing hours our son Hamzah finally decided to be born just hours before his older brothers departed for school, on March 29, 1980."
A time of 2 AM is speculative.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Vocation : Military : Military service
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ private
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Hashim, Jordan)