|Birthname||Armand Douglas Hammer|
|born on||28 August 1986 at 01:16 (= 01:16 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PDT h7w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||04°44' 15°28 Asc. 29°08'|
American actor known for his portrayal of the Winklevoss twins in the 2010 film The Social Network, Prince Andrew Alcott in Mirror Mirror (2012) and the title character in the 2013 feature film The Lone Ranger. In 2015, he starred as Illya Kuryakin in The Man from U.N.C.L.E., with Henry Cavill. For his portrayal of Clyde Tolson in the biographical drama film J. Edgar (2011), he was nominated for a Screen Actors Guild Award. For his role in Call Me by Your Name (2017), he received acclaim from critics and nominations for the Critics' Choice Award, the Independent Spirit Award, and the Golden Globe for Best Supporting Actor.
Hammer married television personality Elizabeth Chambers on 22 May 2010. They have two children, a daughter, called Harper, born in 2014, and a son, named Ford, born in 2017.
- associate relationship with Chalamet, Timothée (born 27 December 1995). Notes: co-stars in "Call Me by Your Name"
- child->parent relationship with Hammer, Michael (born 8 September 1955)
- role played of/by Graham, Billy (born 7 November 1918). Notes: 2008 film "Billy: The Early Years"
- Family : Change in family responsibilities 1 December 2014 (Birth of daughter Harper)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Birth certificate in hand from Viktor E.
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (great-grandfather oil tycoon Armand Hammer)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (eldest of two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star
- Vocation : Entertainment : Internet personality
- Vocation : Entertainment : Voice-Over