|born on||29 July 1905 at 11:30 (= 11:30 AM )|
|Place||Jönköping, Sweden, 57n47, 14e11|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||05°36' 01°21 Asc. 18°06'|
Swedish economist and statesman, the Secretary General of the U.N. from 1953-1961. He was awarded, posthumously, the Nobel Peace Prize in 1961, particularly for establishing and keeping a peace force in the Mid-East after the 1956 Suez Crisis.
He was killed in a plane crash on 9/18/1961, a few miles over the border of what is now Zambia. He was on a secret peacekeeping mission to the Congo.
- Work : New Job 1953 (Secretary-General of the U.N.)
- Work : Prize 1961 (Nobel Peace Prize awared posthumously)
Church of Light quotes Drew for "approximate time." Robert Jansky had 5:25 AM
Starkman rectified to 11.10.08 CET
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Accident/Injury (Plane)
- Vocation : Business : Economist
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Secretary general of the U.N.)
- Notable : Awards : Nobel prize (Peace)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book