|born on||12 August 1935 at 01:44 (= 01:44 AM )|
|Place||Far Rockaway, New York, 40n36, 73w45|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||18°36' 16°51 Asc. 24°12'|
American journalist and radio/TV personality, she is the mother of screenwriter John Hamburg. She is particularly well-known for her award winning reporting on consumer affairs and for her celebrity interviews as well as for her advice on shopping, entertaining, dining, and various other domestic and consumer-oriented activities.
She is the author of "Our Little Black Book of Shopping Secrets" and the "New York on $5.00 a Day" Series. She is a contributing editor at Family Circle and her articles have been published in a number of other women's magazines.
She is married to Morton Hamburg, an attorney and they have two children, John and Elizabeth.
- parent->child relationship with Hamburg, John (born 26 May 1970)
PT quotes a personal trusted source
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (son is a noted screenwriter)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Radio/ D.J./ Announcer
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality
- Vocation : Writers : How To ....